What are the delivery costs?
You rent a truck with a driver via Eland®. This service costs 80 €/h excluding VAT (road tax, fuel, truck and driver included). You will find an estimation on your quote. If you wish the driver to build and/or dismantle, this can be done at the same rate of 80 €/h excluding VAT. One to two co-drivers can join the truck for construction and/or dismantling. Co-drivers pay 40 €/h excluding VAT. These hours are calculated from the departure of ELAND® Dendermondesteenweg 538 9070 Destelbergen, until arrival at the same address. The hours are read from the tachograph of the truck.
Deliveries after 6:00 PM and before 8:00 am are charged at 150%.
Keep in mind that everything is packaged. If there is no room for you to store this packaging, everything has to be unpacked first. The driver and co-drivers will help you with unpacking and/or packing. The packaging can possibly be taken back to Eland®.
It is necessary someone is present to sign the delivery note.
- Plan the moment of delivery correctly, traffic jams are extra costs.
- Try to avoid waiting for other suppliers, who prevent the loading/unloading.
- Ensure easy access to the place where we have to load/unload.
- Make sure that everything is correctly packed at the place of collection.
- Avoid deliveries outside office hours (8:00 am - 6:00 pm).